Saturday, April 19, 2008

Yay :-)

Four months of penance! Knotted hairstrands, that once in a bluemoon dandruff prob, sweat-drenched irritating curls...finally has paid off! Got my hair straightened at Limelite salon! Makes a big difference to the person I see in the mirror.

Which brings me to the point of discussion. Personal care! Off late, I find people more conscious about their persona. The waiting time at the salon is testimony to this. The average Indian is earning more, and proportionally spending more. Such personal attention helps a lot in boosting morale, self-confidence. Being an HR consultant, I can vouch for that. It's proven that people who love themselves (not in an alarming manner :-p) show faster progress. In fact, a recent article also mentioned that well groomed professionals climb the corporate hierarchy faster! So people, go ahead! Indulge in some personal attention. Walk into a salon / spa, and pamper yourself :-)

-----
Sent using Bluebottle™ email from my Sony Ericsson P990i

0 comments: