Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Not your ordinary Superhero...

...I'm talking about Hancock here! Since childhood, I've always known Superheroes to be Chivalrous Gentlemen, who land gracefully, fly gracefully (refer to my earlier post abt flying and Superman)...Ironman to an extent was a bit casual, in fact slightly playboyish (Thanks to Robert Downey Jr.'s portrayal of the character in the Movie "Ironman"), but even he had class...

But not Hancock...atleast not during his introduction and few scenes from there on...he's a superhero, having an attitude problem, and a bad drinking problem...in fact he's washed out everytime he goes out to save the world!

I don't want to describe the story to you (bet most of you would have seen it already), cos I'm sure if I write anything more, I'll end up telling the entire script out...trust me, this is definitely a must watch!

0 comments: